CASE STUDY 5
Implement and obtain ISO9001, 14001 and 45001 certification
- Implement and obtain ISO9001, 14001 and 45001 certification in an offshore wind renewables company
Support client in obtaining and keeping ISO9001, 14001 and 45001
Process and deliverables
- Define and roll out QHSE processes and procedures
- Audit company to ISO9001, 14001 and 45001
- Support though certification audit
- Ongoing maintenance of QHSE system
- ISO9001, 14001 and 45001 certification
- Defined QHSE and business processes
Develop and implement QA/QC codes and receipt
inspection process for SAP Materials Masters
Reduce offshore quality failures/ non-conformities utilizing SAP Material Master functionality for a UKCS O&G Operator
The Customer required a methodology to be adopted in performing the Equipment Criticality and Surveillance Assessment (ECSA) of procured equipment and assigning an appropriate Quality Surveillance Level and required documentation and certification during its design, manufacture, fabrication and receipt inspection.
Processes and Deliverables
- Re-assign Material Masters to correct Material
- Material Masters are assigned Quality Codes in SAP which determine requisite level of documentation and inspection
- Re-assign Material Masters to correct Material Group/Commodity Code
- Pilot project on Valve Material Masters with supplier roll out sessions held
- Coded remaining commodity Material Masters with supplier roll out sessions held
- Receipt Inspection process implemented and realigned to SAP workflow
- Inspection and certification requirements “hard wired” into SAP freeing up engineer’s time
- Clear and concise information given to suppliers on the Purchase Order speeding up delivery times and avoiding queries
- Non conformant material stopped at the shore base reducing offshore downtime and vessel cost
|Cost Saving||Right First Time||Streamlining Processes|
More case studies
Need more information on case studies?
Do you want to learn more about our case studies?
Delve deeper and discover the Sandaig difference.
SANDAIG ENGINEERING AND QA/QC CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD
has been approved by Lloyd's Register to the following standards: ISO 9001:2015 Approval number(s): ISO 9001 – 00026788
You can view our certification here.
Registrar of Companies in Scotland: SC 601742
SANDAIG ENGINEERING AND QA/QC CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD has been approved by Lloyd’s Register to the following standards:
ISO 9001:2015 Approval number(s): ISO 9001 – 00026788 You can view our certification here. Registrar of Companies in Scotland: SC 601742